Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Dear Feargrounds (REPLY)

Dear Blockhead,
I, Flafla2, acept for cancelling my Halloween celebration and replacing it with Ghostmas. And, Candy Day yes, is when you say it is Candy Day :). I also hope that you will continue celibrating Ghostmas.

Spread the lloove!

From,
Flafla2

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

Holy S**T!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FLASH ANIMATIONS OF ALL TIME! I mean, its awsome! No wonder it took you so long to make this thing! This flash deserves a big 5 star!!! *****!

Video Game Sim Video Game Sim

That ROCKS!!!

Yay! That was a very good game. Though the graphics were so so, it had a very good plot
and must have taken you a while to make. Keep up tthe good work!

Acid Paradox -2012 tracks Acid Paradox -2012 tracks

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!!?

Awesome, as always. The beats in the ambient parts are sexy, and the dub-steppy parts are insanely dope! I can't wait to give these a listen when they are done, as well as your Prime EP(I am assuming it is still in production?).

Thanks man,
Flafla2

Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER) Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER)

Wow. This is different. Smooth, sexy, awesome. The drum beat is smooth, synths are great. I can see why you had fun with this one! The only complaint, though, is that it doesn't loop very well IMO. Other than that, this is the perfect song to listen to to calm the nerves during homework.

Very well done, thanks for the song!

-Doomsday- -Doomsday-

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE STAND BACK, A BADASS HAS ENTERED THE ROOM. That was awesome. Seriously, I fucking sweat every time I hear this. It is pretty intense.

Thanks for making my day,
Flafla2.