Acid Paradox -2012 tracks Acid Paradox -2012 tracks

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!!?

Awesome, as always. The beats in the ambient parts are sexy, and the dub-steppy parts are insanely dope! I can't wait to give these a listen when they are done, as well as your Prime EP(I am assuming it is still in production?).

Thanks man,
Flafla2

Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER) Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER)

Wow. This is different. Smooth, sexy, awesome. The drum beat is smooth, synths are great. I can see why you had fun with this one! The only complaint, though, is that it doesn't loop very well IMO. Other than that, this is the perfect song to listen to to calm the nerves during homework.

Very well done, thanks for the song!

-Doomsday- -Doomsday-

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE STAND BACK, A BADASS HAS ENTERED THE ROOM. That was awesome. Seriously, I fucking sweat every time I hear this. It is pretty intense.

Thanks for making my day,
Flafla2.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Dear god, that reminds me of LoZ Twilight Princess for some reason.

Awesome as usual, 5/5 10/10!

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Damn, I am not a jazz fan personally, but your voice is beautiful. I hear a lot of jazz around where I live, and this is brilliant. I could totally see you go far.

P.S: I was just thinking about someone singing this on like, "The Voice" or "American Idol" and the audience is like WTF is pokemon doing here... lol!

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Moral of the story:

Don't fuck with xKore.

xKore - Event Horizon xKore - Event Horizon

Yeah, like I didn't see that coming.

Mind blowing. Literally.

Xkore - Eden (ares Remix) Xkore - Eden (ares Remix)

XKOAR IS FACKIN' SICK!!

So true.

Acid Paradox - Cthulhu Preview Acid Paradox - Cthulhu Preview

Awesome!

Yay! Another AP song! As always, INTENSELY AWESOME! I will buy any EP of yours as soon as I get the chance!

Oh, and FIRST!

Acid-Paradox responds:

Thanks man for the review!!

Ruben

Acid Paradox - Prime EP Previe Acid Paradox - Prime EP Previe

Amazing.

I think that at this point, you asking for criticism is a bit redundant. You are so good that the only thing that could be wrong with any piece of yours is if the feeling of the piece isn't quite what you wanted, and that is up to you.

As always, 5/5, 10/10.